RV Emergency Road Service

Author Topic: We want go to Savannah, Georgia .. any recommend RV parks to stay  (Read 5865 times)

mgfiest

• Junior
Hi,

Really do not like just picking a campground out of thin air, so was wondering if anyone can recommend a good RV campground to stay. Thinking about end of May timeframe as well. So any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Mike

Denise

Re: We want go to Savannah, Georgia .. any recommend RV parks to stay
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 01:18:35 AM »
Hi Mike,

Not sure if you already found that RV park you were looking for in Georgia, but I found a website of a company that has a map of RV parks across the US. Here's a link http://www.millenniumluxurycoachesblog.com/favorite-getaways/favorite-getaways-map/

Hope this helps, it's help me in the past.

- Denise
Denise

AChase

• Junior
Re: We want go to Savannah, Georgia .. any recommend RV parks to stay
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 07:37:19 AM »
I'm not sure if you already took the trip to Savannah. But just in case, I'd recommend Skidaway Island RV Park. It's quite near the Historic District to do some sightseeing. At the same time, it's far enough that you are able to escape the city life. It offers the amenities of a private campground down to full hookups with the breathtaking sceneries you'd usually get from state parks. Shady sites but the bugs can be quite a problem so make sure to bring some bug spray with you. Also, make sure to make a reservation before heading here since it's usually full.

Hope this helps.