RV Emergency Road Service

Author Topic: Long Term RV Parks or ?  (Read 40801 times)

junglejim0745

• Old Timer
    • JJandPnutsTravels
Re: Long Term RV Parks or ?
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2011, 08:16:52 AM »
Hi there,  I have private land in Napa Valley which is about one hour North of San Francisco.   I am looking for a mature, very responsible couple to park their RV on this land and do some minor caretaking.    I charge $200 per month for the rent to park here and the tenant must pay the utilities on the property.   The land is beautiful and has all hook ups plus a lap pool and a hot tub.   If you are interested in this you can tell me more about your qualifications and I can send you pictures etc.   Let me know please.

Why would you charge rent if you want caretakers for the property. I hope you find someone but can't imagine anyone paying for parking and then doing caretaking chores also. I can understand the electric bill but not the charging for the land... Oh well, JMO you understand.

Happy RVing.  ;D 8)
Freedom is not free, but it is worth fighting for!

LindaH

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 09:31:27 PM »
Hi there,  I have private land in Napa Valley which is about one hour North of San Francisco.   I am looking for a mature, very responsible couple to park their RV on this land and do some minor caretaking.    I charge $200 per month for the rent to park here and the tenant must pay the utilities on the property.   The land is beautiful and has all hook ups plus a lap pool and a hot tub.   If you are interested in this you can tell me more about your qualifications and I can send you pictures etc.   Let me know please.
I'm afraid I'm with JungleJim on this one.  The lot rent, at least, should be free, even if you do charge for electricity.  Why would I want to come work for you and have to pay for a site?  Good luck finding someone under those conditions.

Akmshrm

• Junior
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2011, 08:41:41 PM »
We stay in a beautiful park in AZ and pay about $2500 a year.  That works out to a little over $200 a month.  We pay our electricity which "averages" about $100 a month.  We run three AC units (I used to think overkill until we moved to AZ) and our most expensive electric bill has been $190 for a month with the three AC units, but it was in triple digits too.  Winter we don't have  huge bills for electric so that makes a huge difference in our averaging.